Why Sushant Singh Closest Friend Siddharth Pathani Looks Extremely Nervous While Answering Arnab Goswami's Simple Questions?

The whole nation is actively talking about the mysterious case of Sushant Singh Rajput suicide. 


The ambitious Patna Boy Sushant Singh Rajput's case is taking new turns day by day. Recently, Arnab Goswami has invited Sushant's closest friend Siddharth Pathani for a LIVE interview in his news channel Republic Bharat.

Before the interview starts, Arnab has already told Siddharth not to get nervous and answer honestly without feeling any pressure. From the beginning of the interview, Siddharth looks extremely nervous, his voice was shaking and he was constantly moving his body. Just to make the poor guy feel comfortable, Arnab Goswami politely told him, "I will ask you questions both in Hindi and English".


The first question Arnab asked from Siddharth, " How long were you with him (Sushant Singh Rajput)? He replied, " I was with him from around April 2019 until July 5th. Arnab again asked, "Were you staying with him and you know everything about him. He said, "Yes, as a friend and as per my capacity I do know about him."

Arnab forcibly asks him, "you stayed with him, of course, you must know about him. Without taking any pause, Arnab asked another question, "Was Sushant suffering from any mental illness like depression or something else? Siddharth disinterestedly replied, " I wish I knew what he was going through!


Arnab clarifies "you stayed with him for one year in his home. Don't say I wish I knew. Everybody says he was dealing with some major mental illness. I am asking you Does he have a major mental illness? Siddharth told, " I don't know what to call it, there was medication involved, there were prescriptions. I  was giving him the medication, I used to take two tablets.


Arnab directly asked, "what tablets? Who gave you the tablets"? At this moment, Siddharth's voice has started shaking. He said, "I don't know what medications or tablets are there. I have no idea. Doctor Kesri Chavda gave me the tablet".
Without feeling hesitant, Arnab asked so many questions from Siddharth like, "Tablets were procured by Rhea. Does Rhea give you the tablet? Are you taking medication from Rhea and giving it to Sushant? Who personally go for buying medicines?


Siddharth ditched the question. Arnab didn't get any clear answers and jump to another question, "Why Rhea left the Sushant's house? What Rhea tod you before moving out? Siddharth underconfidently replied, "Rhea told me to take care of him, and if you need anything I'm just a call away."


Arnab seems frustrated at this time and told Siddharth, "Siddharth listen to me, Don't try and give me wishy-washy replies. You were the closest friend, you were staying with them. You were updating his Instagram profiles and now you're saying you know nothing. Nobody will believe you. 

On asking many other questions, Siddharth Pathani left the interview by saying " Arnab got disconnected". The staff tried to make things better and started talking to Siddharth to join the interview again as the interview was live and the whole nation was watching it.


During the whole interview, it seems like Siddharth Pathani trying to hide something. Even his body language doesn't seem confident enough. Before winding up the interview, Arnab lastly told the viewers, there's some suspicion about him, he is trying to hide something. 


At last, we all can say that Siddharth Pathani, the dearest friend of Sushant Singh Rajput has stayed with him, spent quality time with him and he's saying, "HE KNOW NOTHING". 


What you have to say about Siddharth Pathani's Statement here? Do comment below.

Comments