Kangana Ranaut latest statement says, " She Heard Gunshots Near Her Manali Residence"!! Is actresses life is in danger too?

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput's murder mystery is getting mysterious day by day. The case is taking drastic turns and the matter is getting more and more serious. 


Just an hour ago, Kangana Ranaut who has spoken openly about the movie mafia, nepotism, and dirty politics has issued a shocking statement. 

The actress who is currently residing in her hometown said, " I was in my bedroom. I heard a cracker-like sound at about 11:30 p.m. At first, I thought it must be a cracker. And then another shot happened, then I got a little alarmed since that sounded like a gunshot. I called my security to take charge of the situation immediately.

She further added, " the two shots with a gap of about eight seconds between them. And it was right opposite my room. So it seems like someone was behind the boundary walls, there's a jungle and a water body there."

As per the reports, the actress is currently staying with her whole family in Manali. Kangana further added, " it seems like someone wants to threaten her and giving her warning not to say anything related to Sushant Singh murder case again.

The actress again continued, " I'm not scared of them and their gundagardi. I will keep raising my voice regarding this matter. Nothing can stop me".

Comments